From Self-Loathing to Self-Love, My Journey
By Frederick Zappone
As you know, from your own life experiences, nothing good ever comes out of putting yourself down, being afraid or criticizing yourself in any way.
When you feel loved, you feel very confident in yourself and you experience an increase in your self-worth. In addition, when you are loving yourself sufficiently it is very easy to hear the trustworthy messages of guidance and advice your higher power (HP) is sending your way.
The truth be told, the more you love yourself, exactly as you are, the easier life becomes for you and the more good things you attract to yourself.
If someone told me that by loving myself more I would solve every problem I had, I would have started loving myself more years ago.
Sufficient self-love causes the things that have gone wrong (or are going wrong) in a person's life, to turn out right.
Yes, that's how powerful self-love is. It seems our circumstances are a direct result of how much or how little we love ourselves.
When I started on my self-love journey I found out there wasn't a lot of material available that could precisely tell me how to love myself more.
The material I read, about self-love, was either too complicated to understand or written by people who believed self-love was a selfish act rather than a powerful act of self-care.
As I progressed through the stages of loving myself more I kept detailed notes and wrote down everything I was learning about loving myself sufficiently. I wrote down every thought and every insight that caused me to love myself more. As a result of applying the information I learned about loving myself sufficiently, my life improved dramatically and without effort.
LOVE LOST - LOVE RECLAIMED
As babies most of us were held, cuddled, rocked to sleep and and taken care of and because we were, we knew we were loved but as we grew older, it seemed as if we were loved less and less. We received less displays of affection and more commands and demands to do 'this or that' along with people telling us how we should and should not be.
Rejection, failed relationships, being disappointed by others caused us to no longer trust like we once did and we began building walls against love.
Make no mistake about it, you are loved. However, if you can no longer feel the love, then no matter how many people tell you that they love you, love is not real for you. This is where self-love comes in.
The more you love yourself, the easier it is to trust yourself and know the people you can and cannot trust. The more you love yourself, the easier it is to feel the love other people have for you.
The more you love yourself, the easier it is to make feelings of fear, worry and anxiety disappear from your life with no effort at all.
The more you love yourself, the easier it is for you to find people who will love you the way you need to be loved. The more you love yourself, the less people are able to disappoint and hurt you.
.The more you love yourself, the easier it is to hear the message of guidance and advice that God and the Universe are sending your way.
After sharing my thoughts and insights about self-love with some of my close friends, I was encouraged to make my thoughts and insights on self-love available to anyone who was interested in them.
As a result of the encouragement I received, everything I learned about how to love oneself sufficiently I put into a program called the 21 Day Self-Love Journey. I called it that because the content of my program is delivered to you via e-mail over a period of twenty-one days.
My program contains the insights and knowledge I acquired on my own journey of self-love that allowed me to dissolve the barriers that were between me and the good things I wanted out of life. Those good things included a love relationship with someone who accepted me exactly as I am, excellent health, abundant prosperity and a very real relationship with the God of my understanding. I got all four.
The experiences I share in my 21 Day Self-love Program will allow you to experience yourself as the magnificent, powerful, lovable to the core person you truly are. If there is anything you read in my program that needs clarification, feel free to write me by clicking on the reply button of any of the 21 email messages you receive from me.
- Frederick Zappone
Testimonials Letters I Received From The People Who Took My Self-Love Program Before You.
• Frederick this new paradigm of self-love that you are teaching is truly revolutionary. I'm glad I've embarked on the 21-Days Self-Love journey. It is exactly what I have been looking for to wake me up to the habits that no longer serve me so that I can install self-loving thoughts and behaviors. - McKinley Williams, Los Angeles
• Mr. Zappone your Self-Love program has opened me up and improved EVERY area of my life. My self-awareness, confidence, energy and motivation has grown by leaps and bounds. And my sense of well being has increased too. I highly recommend your program. I only wish I had done this sooner. Tina Moore, UT
• As a result of doing the things you suggested in your self-love program, I noticed that the other things I wanted to achieve, besides loving myself more, started to manifest by themselves, as if by magic. Who would of thought that self love could make miracles happen but it does. Thank you, Thank you. - Maria B. Australia
• After a week of receiving your emails for a week, I'm already noticing changes. I had frequent heart palpitations due to anxiety, which have disappeared. My cravings for sweets, which made it nearly impossible to lose weight and are now non-existent. I still have a lot of work to do, but I can't wait to see what happens in the future. - Michael D., VA
• Thank you for all your wisdom, Frederick. I look forward to each little nugget of gold I get from you. .---brilliant messages full of fantastic thoughts. - Abby C. NYC
• I have been on the spiritual path from age 14, read hundreds of books on spirituality and positive thinking, so I know your insights are the truth. I look forward to them every day. - Marie J. Beaumont The Lemonade Diet
• Thank you for your self love course. There were times when I wasn't sure about it, but looking back now I see that you have launched me onto the path that I needed to take. I have had a number of important insights and I am now moving in the direction I needed to go. I feel confident that I will reap the benefits I was hoping for. Self love leads me to allow my inner conflicts to be, and understand that blaming myself or arguing with myself is pointless, unnecessary and counter-productive. So it's all so much simpler than I ever expected it to be. At times it seemed impossible. Self love has gone past the stage of repeating the words "I love myself" without much conviction, and has shifted to the stage of accepting, honoring and appreciating what actually goes on in my head. WOW, THAT IS ONE HUGE LEAP FORWARD - .You did this for me, Thank you Frederick. Geneviève, Alabama
• Thank you Frederick for your support. It has been more helpful than years of going on and on to people about my problems and more helpful than talking with various professionals. I think that it's not only your perspective but it's your delivery. I don't know you well enough to trust you but your counsel is sound and reasonable. It works for me. You are very good at what you do. It makes me think of the guys that they bring in to talk people off the ledge. I can appreciate that I have been working with one of the best. Thank you sincerely for your time. - Lily W. Montana
GET YOUR COPY TODAY
21 Day Self-Love Program
The content of my Self- Love program is delivered to you in bite size chunks over a period of twenty-one days via email to insure you receive maximum results from my program - Frederick Zappone
After making your payment, click the RETURN TO FREDERICK ZAPPONE BUTTON located on payment receipt page to immediately begin receiving the first of your 21 self-love email messages from me containing the content of my self-love program
Learning to love myself sufficiently was the most magical thing I ever did. I call it magical because it changed everything about my life. Once I started loving myself sufficiently, my health, finances and relationships got better for no logical reason I can explain except that I was taking the time to love myself more.- Frederick Zappone