Self-Love is not VANITY, it is Sanity
Self-Love is not SELFISHNESS, it is Self-Care
Self-Love is not a CRIME, it's a Necessity.
©2010 By Frederick Zappone. All Rights Reserved
As babies most of us were held and cuddled and because we were, we knew we were loved but as we grew older, it seemed as if we were loved less and less. We received less displays of affection and more commands and demands to do 'this or that' along with people telling us how we should and should not be.
Rejection, failed relationships, being disappointed by others caused us to no longer trust like we once did and we began building walls against love.
Make no mistake about it, you are loved. However, if you can no longer feel the love, then no matter how many people tell you that they love you, love is not real for you. This is where self-love comes in.
Loving yourself is not vanity, it is sanity. Loving yourself not an act of selfishness or conceit, it is a powerful act of self care.
As you know, from your own life experiences, nothing good comes out of putting yourself down, living in fear, or criticizing yourself in any way. When we do those things we are not loving ourselves, we are abusing ourselves.
GETTING THE LOVE YOU WANT
If you keep avoiding self-love, the universe will keep sending people into your life who avoid loving you. These people will avoid loving you in the ways you need and want to be loved. For example, some people will not receive the love they want in the form of appreciation and respect. For others, the form of love that will be withheld from them will be physical affection and sexual intimacy. For still others they will attract partners who are stingy with their time and money.
The good news is sufficient self-love will cause you to attract people, into your life, who will love you exactly the way you want to be loved. In addition, as you work on self-love, the people who are currently in your life will also begin loving you in the ways you want to be loved.
The truth be told, the more you love yourself, exactly as you are, the easier life becomes for you and the more good things you will attract to yourself.
Believe me, if someone told me that by loving myself more I would solve every problem I had, I would have started loving myself more years ago. It seems our 'present moment' circumstances are a direct result of how much or how little with love ourselves.
Once you love yourself sufficiently life will become so easy for you that you will feel overwhelming gratitude for being the person you are today.
Hello, my name is Frederick Zappone author of the Self-Love Program. When I started on my self-love journey I found out there wasn't a lot of material available that could precisely tell me how to love myself more. The material I read, about self-love, was either too complicated to understand or written by people who believed self-love was a selfish act rather than an act of self-care.
As I progressed through the stages of loving myself more I kept detailed notes and wrote down everything I was learning about loving myself sufficiently. I wrote down every thought and every insight that caused me to love myself more. As a result of applying the information I learned about loving myself sufficiently, my life improved dramatically.
Learning to love myself sufficiently was the most magical thing I ever did. I call it magical because it changed everything about my life.
Once I started loving myself sufficiently, my health, finances and relationships got better for no logical reason I can explain other than the fact that I was taking the time to love myself more.
After sharing my thoughts and insights about self-love with some of my close friends, I was encouraged to make my thoughts and insights on self-love available to anyone who was interested in them.
As a result of the encouragement I received, everything I learned about how we can love ourselves sufficiently I put into a program I call the Self-Love 'Thought Mastery' Program. I call my program 'Thought Mastery' because the broader view of self-love is this; any thought that makes you feel good about being you is a form of self-love. Any thought that makes you feel less than the magnificent, powerful person you truly are is a form of unconscious self-abuse.
My self-love program is filled with thoughts and insights that will not only make you feel extremely good about being you, they will inspire and empower you to become the best possible version of yourself that you can become.
My Self-Love program contains the insights and knowledge I used that allowed me to effortlessly dissolve the obstacles and roadblocks that were between me and the good things I wanted out of life. My insights will do the same thing for you.
Sufficient Self-love allows you to create your life exactly the way you want it to be rather than relying luck, randomness or chance. More importantly sufficient self-love makes your attitude bulletproof against the bad attitudes of others that would normally defeat or discourage you in some way.
If you want to create the 'perfect life for you,' the knowledge and insights in my self-love program will get that job done for you.
- Frederick Zappone
(Read Testimonials Located Below)
SIGN UP NOW
Self-Love 'Thought MASTERY' Program
The content of my program is delivered to you via email over a period of twenty-one (21) days for maximum effectiveness. - Frederick Zappone
After making your payment, click the RETURN TO FREDERICK ZAPPONE BUTTON located on payment receipt page to immediately receive the first of 21 Self-Love Thought MASTERY email messages from me.
Self-Love Program Testimonials
• Frederick this new paradigm of self-love that you are teaching is truly revolutionary. I'm glad I've embarked on your Self-Love program. It is exactly what I have been looking for to wake me up to the habits that no longer serve me so that I can install self-loving thoughts and behaviors. - McKinley Williams, Los Angeles
• Mr. Zappone your Self-Love program has opened me up and improved EVERY area of my life. My self-awareness, confidence, energy and motivation has grown by leaps and bounds. And my sense of well being has increased too. I highly recommend your program. I only wish I had done this sooner. Tina Moore, UT
• As a result of doing the things you suggested in your self-love program, I noticed that the other things I wanted to achieve, besides loving myself more, started to manifest by themselves, as if by magic. Who would of thought that self love could make miracles happen but it does. Thank you. - Maria B. Australia
• After a week of buying your program, I'm already noticing changes. I had frequent heart palpitations due to anxiety, which have disappeared. My cravings for sweets, which made it nearly impossible to lose weight and are now non-existent. I still have a lot of work to do, but I can't wait to see what happens in the future. - Michael D., VA
• Thank you for all your wisdom, Frederick. I look forward to more of your insights..---brilliant messages full of fantastic thoughts. - Abby C. NYC
• I have been on the spiritual path from age 14, read hundreds of books on positive thinking, so I know your insights are the truth. I look forward to learning more from your program. - Marie J. Beaumont The Lemonade Diet
• Thank you for your self love thought mastery program. There were times when I wasn't sure about it, but looking back now I see that you have launched me onto the path that I needed to take. I have had a number of important insights and I am now moving in the direction I needed to go. I feel confident that I will reap the benefits I was hoping for. - Thank you Frederick. Geneviève, Alabama
• Thank you Frederick for your program. It has been more helpful than years of going on and on to people about my problems and more helpful than talking with various professionals. I think that it's not only your perspective but it's your delivery. . Thank you sincerely for your program. - Lily W. Montana